Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Jen passed the 100,000 visitor mark yesterday.
- Jeff Goldstein images a conversation between two Iraqi terrorists.
- Pejman Yousefzadeh is tired of reporting horrendous human rights abuses in Iran.
- Jeff Jarvis has a long letter exchange with NYT’s Bill Keller.
- Is it just me or is Cam Edwards using a lot more $&#* profanity since CPAC?
- David Pinto reflects on the Yankees’ lack of joy.
- Robert Cox does a late CPAC wrap-up and reports that “real” reporting is hard work.
To join in, choose ONE POST from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.