Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Monday, July 26, 2010
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
I’m from the government. I’m here to help. Give me all your money.
Soft-spoken Harry Reid has found a unique way to balance the budget.
Photographic proof that the Obama Administration is taking over more banks.
Don’t laser me, bro!
“Last week it was Elvis. This week, you. Vegas is Vegas!”
“You are unwise to lower your defens…err, interest rates.”
Times are tough all over, the galaxy.
The Empire Strikes Bank?
“Give me all your money. It is your destiny.”
“I find your lack of faith in the deposits backing my requested withdrawal… disturbing.”
“Guards do not concern me, Teller. I want that money, not excuses.”
Obamanomics success. Long term disgruntled unemployed have now found a new form of wealth distribution.
Don’t worry, George Lucas will airbrush the gun out of the picture before the trial.
I find your lack of 100s disturbing.
The Phantom Menace?
I am your father’s brother’s nephew’s cousin’s former roommate.
Sorry, I left my light saber at home.
Financial reform pushes small businesses into structuring new types of bank loans.
“Give me all your Luke!” I mean, “give me all your loot”
Reach for the sky, Princess Leia! Heh, heh. Who’s your daddy now?
Yes, I’m using the force. The dark side, yes, yes. Now stop laughing and just put the money in the bag.
So that’s where all the TARP money went.
Hurry up, my Death Star is double parked.
Darth Vader learns an early valuable lesson that you can always get more with harsh words and a gun than you can with just harsh words.
If only there had been 24, 531 gun regulation laws and ordinances this might have been prevented. — The Brady Campaign.
Greed shot first.
Reach for the sky, Princess Leia! Heh, heh. Who’s your daddy father now?
There, fixed that for you.
1) After the dissolution of the Imperial Senate (due to its budget deficit), Darth Vader has a little more trouble than he anticipated making the Stormtrooper payroll.
2) Finally realizing that the George Lucas ‘Star Wars’ franchise was really over, nerds begin to turn to a life of crime.
3) Moments later, the authorities easily apprehended the suspect in the bank’s parking lot, where he was waiting for a ride from his mother.
4) The suspect later explained to authorities that his Dick Cheney costume was at the cleaners.
5) After setting up a stakeout at the ‘Comic-Con’, police later apprehended the suspect.
6) Police later detained and released Dick Cheney, apologizing for the mistaken identity.
7) After the bank robbery, police detained and released Dick Cheney. Later apologizing profusely for the mistaken identity.
[…] Loan Wars Edition OTB Caption ContestTM is now […]
Make a one-time donation
Teen Who Informed on MS-13 Arrested, Awaiting Deportation
An Update On The “Pressure Cookers” Google Search Story
Most Americans Oppose The Senate’s Obamacare Replacement Bill
Markey Remains In The Lead In Massachusetts
Only One Person Has ‘Blood On His Hands’ In The Deaths Of Officers Ramos And Liu, And He’s Already Dead