Monday, May 28, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
Hey, somebody hand me the E.V.M.O. (Extra Virgin Motor Oil)
I could have had a V-8.
I’ve got a full tank of gas (propane) and half a mind to use it.
Today on Celebrity Iron Chef, Bobby Flay cooks Southwestern turkey burgers with tomato corn salsa, lobster-toasted garlic quesadillas with brie cheese, and tournedos of beef in mushroom, mustard and red wine sauce with caramelized onion-potato gratin on the engine of a vintage 1975 Porsche while Sean Connery stares at frozen beef patties and frankfurters in the trunk.
Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and Porsches converted into combination grillers/smokers…
Porsche, there is no grilling substitute.
* Anjin-San’s example of anti-German racism.
* A mobile Mexican fast food eatery in Germany, Taco Schnell!
* A regular Barfingneugen.
* George Foreman’s Super-size Lean Mean… well, you know.
* I’ll have Spam, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Sausage, and Spam!
This landau is taking too long. What say we switch to the sedan?
1. You sure CO enhances the flavor?
2. I don’t think the Porsche was such a hot idea, high octane gas gives a strange taste to the burgers.
3. Did you know gas vapor deposits actually promotes the formation of arterial plaque?
4. I told you we needed to use a fungicide on these mushrooms.
(“straight” AP hookline)
Now that the Bush administrations brand of economic terror has taken full affect,even the once privileged are reduced to flipping burgers for a living.
Here we have an ingenious solution (by Max Guzzly -“Frustrated American Male”) to Big Brothers’ suppression of his manly desires to smoke both his meat, AND that weasely little neighborhood punk in the modified Honda.
“No,the body is NOT ‘By Fisher’,but the drivetrain IS all-American U.S.D.A. Choice.”
Muscle car owner to this guy: “Porsche,it’s what’s for dinner.”
It’s a good thing fire can’t melt steel.
“Come on over Al, I’ve got the burgers and beer, you bring the carbon offsets.”
“my other car is a wok.”
TRUST ME – don’t ask where the meat came from.
When we hit the coon, it got tangled up in the engine compartment, and we figured what the hell, we’d just cook ‘er there.
Police made a startling discovery when they opened the trunk of Ingrid Newkirk’s car….
Downsized & Personalized.
‘Rusty, you want onions on that?’
Cheesebugga, cheesebugga, cheeps, no Pepsi! Evian!
1) Honey send it back if it tastes too much like Octane.
1a) I’d like a dash of Nitro with that.
2) Jesse James’s next show “Monster Car Grills”
3) Hank was never fun to invite to the family BBQ, as he’d always bring his own grill with him.
No, no, no! That is NOT what I meant by “HOT ROD!”
Hmm smell rubber…(note to self) Take out spare tire before lighting coals.
“Pimp My Ride was closed.”
Bud wondered if the digital age hadn’t gone too far. Tailgating outside the ESPN offices just isn’t the same as the stadium parking lot.
“Oh this? A prototype that I borrowed from Muhammad Ali.”
Things became dire for the fastfood industry when the nutrition nazis had their way.
Make a one-time donation