Thursday, November 17, 2005
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
The Walt Disney Corporation is pleased to have been asked to develop a more timely symbol for the Democratic Party.
* The Democrats have announced their nominees for the 2008 Presidential cycle. Their campaign slogan: Two cars in every pot and a chicken in every garage.
* For 50 points: Which one is the cartoon?
* Jack spent his vacation finding the benefits of getting up with the chickens.
* The guy on the right is now a Spokeschicken for Trojan Condoms and is known as “The Rubber Chicken”
* Normal person, Sexy: uses a feather. this guy; Kinky: uses the whole chicken.
* The one on the right is real. The one on the left is a fox in a human suit.
* The doctor and the chicken celebrate a successful operation to replace the chicken’s beak. Before the operation sources say, the Chicken was impeccable.
* “…just caaaall on Super Chicken! Bawk, bawk, bawk, bawk!”
* When the giant Chicken appeared, John recognized finally, that he had the DT’s.
First it was same-sex marriage…
“Michael, you’ve really let yourself go since you retired…”
Times change. Chicken Little, the new turkey. “Gobble gobble?” No. Say, “B-dack, b-dack, b-dack, b-dack.”
Blondie in background: “There you go again, Honey, running’ around half-cocked!”
“Chicken Little aka John Kerry is introduced to Foxy Woxy aka Dick Cheney.”
‘And I’m smiling, I’m smiling, I’m smiling … Please dear God let the kids go for this Chicken gimmick. Keep smiling, keep smiling … If you don’t work it won’t be the sky falling …’
After riding the carousel, getting a two-scoop ice cream and getting his picture taken with Jacques Chirac, Pierre was convinced this was the best day of his life.
Blonde in the back: “Hubba, Hubba. Wouldn’t momma like to get her hands on a little of that tail? And the one with feathers ain’t bad either.”
This guy is falling! This guy is falling! Help me prop him up.
At least I got chicken!
I’m sure glad Reuters pointed out that Iger is on the left.
The original, and technically more accurate, working title: “Tiny Cock”, was nixed at the last minute, after someone at Disney remarked that it might offend those “fly over” people.
Chicken Little’s first promotional appearance for “Hungry Man” frozen dinners was a success, culminating in his head’s being wrung off and his carcass cooked and served to 150 guests.
Ack….Ack…. Sorry, bird flu.
I think Jim Perdue is getting a little too serious with his chickens.
Under pressure from PETA, the Make-A-Wish foundation expanded its program to include poultry as well as terminally ill children.
Where’s the avian flu when you really need it?
Eisner Lied! Chickens Fried!
Robert “Henny Penny” Iger suddenly started shrieking, “The share price is falling, the share price is falling!”
Somewhere, Allen Ginsberg is feeling vindicated.
Chicks dig Disney.
Disney, the other white meat.
“Disney: Chernobyl” was the beginning of the end for Robert Iger.
* His hours of bird calling practice eventually paid off beyond his wildest dreams
* Help! It’s Birdzilla! Get me outta this and I swear I’ll never eat a McNugget again!
* Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue….. /beautiful/ plumage!
* A bird in hand is messy…. but THIS one….
* “Yes, I’ll try some of your burned replicated bird flesh.”
Rich guys get all the chicks.
Sure I’ll eat my date later, but what happens in private between two consenting species is none of your damn business.
The Democratic party has introduced their best spokesman for their new campaign slogan:
“No, Really, the sky IS falling!”
“I invented the sky.”
“And from Hollywood today, we have our answer. Why did the chicken cross the road? The sky was falling.”
Iger thinking, “Damn, when they told me I was going to meet Chicken Little, I thought Zach Brach (sp?), not some guy in a chicken suit, someone’s going to pay.” Seeing a chance to do a Trump moment blurting out to Chicken Little “You’re Fried!”
Iger thinking again, “Damn, I thought I was going to get to meet Chicken Little from the movie (as in the movie within the movie), Adam West.”
Boy Ugly Duckling certainly has her wing far down my pants (from left, offscreen), and those feathers really make an interesting feeling….
Photo ops for all at the first Massachusetts man-animal marriage in America.
There is no truth to the rumor that the bride was hit trying to cross the road!
That has got to be the worst dressed bridal couple in history.
Now we know where Dr. Suess got the idea for Green Eggs and Ham!
The CIA shows off its new covert uniform.
This happy couple was among the first beneficiaries of San Francisco’s progressive new statute that has legalized same-sex, diverse-age, inter-species marriage.
Here’s the happy couple as they leave their honeymoon suite. Both looked tired, but in high spirits as they left for their three week vacation in Jerk, Jamaica. Unverified reports from the cleaning staff at the hotel said that there were feathers all over the room after they left, plus a few eggs, and a case of mini-bar bottles, and a half a bag of cracked corn.
Don’t worry, man, it’s good acid, OK?
For the last time, the CEO who ran up a tab of $240,000 for chicks at Scores was Robert McCormick.
Five word movie review of Chicken Little: Sell your Disney stock now.
One is perhaps the last attempt to rescue the struggling Disney franshise, and the other is wearing a green shirt.
Iger gives shareholders the bird…
Make a one-time donation