Monday, January 30, 2006
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
Google.cn query: communist China
It’s our new search engine mascot; It doesn’t find a damn thing, but it sure is cute to look at.
How can you hate Communism when they have such cute puppie dog mascots
Not just dinner anymore! China has gone to the dogs. (While transitioning, it is best to leash your pet.)
Just got my new posting. Hope to rise through the ranks soon. Look at this spiffy uniform! If that doesn’t get me promoted I don’t know what will. But I have an ace in the hole. Cuteness is rewarded in the infantry!
You there with the camera, move along there is nothing to see here, the dog is not colorful.
This was the scene as a colorful dog accidentally was shipped to China, it was immediately repainted grey an fitted with it’s official uniform.
A Chinese Policeman guards much need food supplies for North Korea.
1. MSN & Google, shrugging off condemnation, join hands and jump the dog in Peijing.
2. George Galloway find his place in the world.
You should’ve seen my picture for the Year of the Cock.
The recently completed Boxer Rebellion Memorial in Beijing is the unfortunate, yet predictable, result of decades of purging and rewriting history.
When The Year of the Dog arrived, Google executives mistakenly thought it gave them an excuse to become China’s newest lapdog.
Wang, stand still, America big dumb puppy behind you.
Chinese military were on hand to insure Chinese dislexia sufferers did not celebrate ‘Year of the God’
Ah, so Yankee Imperialist pig, you wish to suffer the wrath of our latest invincible weapon?
Chang was quite proud of his monstrous, brightly-colored dog, even if it couldn’t jump worth a damn.
The third-ranked hit for a Google China image search on “tiananmen square”.
Imperialist fools! Your McGruff the so-called “Crime Dog” is no match for our fearsome and mighty Ying Ying!
Note to self. Never drop acid while touring the forbidden city. The language barrier is tough enough without trying to work in the concept of the policeman’s imminent danger of being licked to death by a psychedelic puppy.
Don’t laugh Yankee, a few more years of Bush and we will own your asses…
Outside the premiere of Disney’s new Chinese-language version of a classic movie: “Rady and the Tlamp.”
Let’s paint our dogs in accordance with the socialist lifestyle!
At last, after years of working on the secret project, we are ready to take on the Japanese and their damn godzilla.
“Everyone, please stay away from the brown acid.”
“I am smiling.”
Running dog capitalists will never be taken seriously by north korea!
Tuesday caption contest #23
This week’s photo looks at physical fitness. And once again, through sheer coincidence, the Chinese military is involved:
* “That’s no beagle, it’s a mongrel,” mutters Ching Wang.
* Anyone got a shovel?
* Between the dog and the uniform, I’ma chick MAGNET.
* Chinese Soldiers are taught important things from this trainer. For example, the need for turning around 27 times before lying down.
* Chinese Dogmatism… which is really Chinese Puppyism after a tremendous growth spurt.
* Well, the Chinese claim they’re agnostic. So why’d this guy just say “Why ME, Dog?”
* Pardon me… your dog just crapped on my tank.
* BAD DOG! Now, Drop the nice dictator!
* Sorry… my dog ate the internet connection
* Dogbert’s Ruling Class? What’s that?
* To make it worse, she SHEDS something AWFUL.
* Don’t worry… I’m just out Woking the dog.
* Every dog has his day. This one takes a month and a half.
* We call it “Fidonet”
* The spot remover didn’t work. Now what?
* The Resturant owner couldn’t beleive the size of the doggie bag.
* Bok Choy loves his dog. The dog wishes he wouldn’t do that.
* There was a UFO sighting outside Bejing today. The UFO was nearly caught by this dog, who clearly thought it was a Frisbee.
* Yes, Ma’am. You say this dog ate your husband?
Since China’s one birth policy has been extended to dogs, more plastic ones have been filling in at Chinese functions.
Chinese restaurant owner returns from the neigborhood hunt.
the new people’s liberation army
AsiaPundit has been noticing a steady rise in the number of silly looking photos of the People’s Liberation Army. He suspects this is part of a coordinated campaign to soften its image. Via Jing, Don’t ask, don’t tell.: Via
The lighter side of communist troops
Heh. Asiapundit wonders whether all the ridiculous photos we’ve been seeing of the Chinese military lately (such as
Bob’s Big Boy franchises in Asia had to tweak their PR strategy a bit to appeal to oriental tastes. “Sit, Eat, Good Boy!”
Sergeant Happy and the Happy Happy Dog? But I googled “Chinese Human Rights Violoations”!
Have you seen Jack Bauer?
He say Bow Wow.
I say Kung Pow.
We learn each other’s language.
“A Nation’s progress can be judged by how they treat their animals.”-Gandi
He wery adwanced. He barwk in Engrish.
Make a one-time donation