Comparative Abortion Policy
Some additional comparative info (internationally and state-to-state).
To go along with my previous post, some additional resources and reports.
Some comparative info:
- A useful 2013 piece in The Atlantic: In Liberal Europe, Abortion Laws Come With Their Own Restrictions.
- From the World Health Organization: Global Abortion Policies Database.
- Pew Research Center: How abortion is regulated around the world.
More on US restrictions and policies at the state level:
- Via PRI: In the 45 years since Roe v. Wade, states have passed 1,193 abortion restrictions.
- Via the NYT: Abortion Restrictions in States (from 2013, so somewhat dated).
- Via the BBC: Iowa approves ‘most restrictive abortion bill in US’.