If you haven’t been readinglately, here’s what you’ve missed:
- Fixing College Football (James Joyner) – Most of the first weekend’s college football games are a joke that make a mockery of sportsmanship and competition.
- Manliness in the Modern Age (Alex Knapp) – I’ve never understood why so many of my male peers have so much trouble with what it means to be a man.
- Why I Love College Football (Alex Massie) – How a lad from Scotland came to love America’s greatest sporting spectacle.
- NFL Preview 2009 (Jon Stonger) – After months in the football-less darkness of spring and summer, the NFL season is finally upon us.
- 2009 Big XII Preview (Jon Stonger) – I don’t know what’s going to happen in the Big XII this year. That doesn’t stop me from writing about it.
- Men, Women & Porn: A Love Story (Rick Moran) – The fastest growing segment of porn consumers are females — single, married, involved — and the younger the woman, the more likely they are to have their own porn collection stashed away at home.
- Four From The Dalmore (Alex Knapp) – We review four wonderful single malts from The Dalmore.
- Hail the Home Made Burger (Scott Payne) – Extolling the virtues of the home made burger.
- iLove My iPhone (Steven Taylor) – A little phonevolution: from the standard cell to true iPhone love.
- A Damn Fine Chicken Parmigiana (Stephen Green) – A classic Italian dish you can make at home. And an excuse to drink a fine Chianti.