Monday Morning Tabs
For your consideration.
- Via The Atlantic: The Open Secret of Google Search
- Via the NYT: Requiem for the Supreme Court
- George Will: The Supreme Court’s gun ruling is a serious misfire
- Via The Kansas City Star: Josh Hawley says abortion ruling will push people to move states, strengthening the GOP
While I know that people sometimes take politics into account when they move, the main variables are work and family. And while it is perfectly fine for federalism to mean some local variations in policies, rights for American citizens should not be determined by the state in which one lives.
- Via the Salt Lake Tribune: GOP lawmaker says she trusts Utah women to control their ‘intake of semen’ as abortion trigger law goes into effect
The expanded quote: “I do trust women enough to control when they allow a man to ejaculate inside of them and to control that intake of semen,” – Rep. Karianne Lisonbee (R).
- Richard Hasen writes in the NYT: No One Is Above the Law, and That Starts With Donald Trump
- NBC News: Rep. Miller thanks Trump for ‘victory for white life,’ campaign says she misread remarks