Sunday Morning Tabs
In case you need some reading this morning.
- Via Fox News: Trump says he ‘won’t partake’ in special counsel investigation, slams as ‘worst politicization of justice’. Yeah, that’s not how these things work.
- Via The Hill: Christie rebukes Trump: ‘It is time to stop whispering. … It is time to stop being afraid of any one person’. First, better late than never, but Christie kowtowed pretty heavily to Trump, so it will take a while for me to take this seriously. Second, I remember Ted Cruz trying to take a brave stand against Trump at the Republican National Convention and then not long thereafter having to take Trump’s insults about his father and his wife, so we’ll see.
- Via WaPo: Leaked call shows clash between Kari Lake campaign and Maricopa County
- A shocker from Mother Jones: Herschel Walker Called on Biden to Take a Mental Fitness Exam. But He Won’t Do the Same.
- Via the LAT: Orange County Board of Supervisors seats first Democratic majority in decades