Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Jim Henley explains that the bad thing about civil war is the war part.
- Bill Wood envisions a world with Nancy Pelosi as House Speaker.
- Danny Carlton considers a Roe v. Wade for men.
- Beth George wonders how John Boehner spends his weekends.
- Michael J. Totten tours Biari with some very special bodyguards.
To join in, choose a post from your blog to highlight, edit it to add a link to this post, and then send a TrackBack. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.