BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
I managed to stay outside the Beltway today although, ironically, one of our associates at United Press International came out to pick up some books and got stuck in traffic this morning!
On with the weekday linkfest:
- President Bush has a guest post on blogoSFERICS.
- John Hudock has an absolutely classic letter from a UK tax official.
- Brett Marston thinks Supreme Court opinions can be confusing.
- Rumor has it that Michael J. Totten has been in Central America.
- Kristopher Vilamaa, with a little help from my old prof Hardy Jackson, says Southerners do too read.
To join in, send a TrackBack. See this post for instructions.