BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
The Feds have the day off for Dr. King’s birthday, which should make traffic lighter for us poor working stiffs.
- The Other Kate reports that having an enormous penis isn’t a problem in Canada. Good to know!
- Dan Drezner has passed the million visitor mark. Now, he wants a new site name. [WalMart is thinking along similar lines. -ed.]
- Admiral Quixote’s Roundtable has a spiffy new look.
- Jen Speaks provides yet more evidence that Dean is weird.
- Norbizness is having a happier, furrier, puppy story time at his new digs.
- Venomous Kate got the Snark Hunt up late. So’s this link.
- Chris Betram is looking to find a Swiss made-for-television movie about Jean-Jacques Rousseau which aired when six people owned VCRs.
- Sean Hackbarth has the 6th edition of The Duck Hunt.
- baldilocks has a pic of President Bush in his new suit. Wonder if he’ll wear it at the SOTU?
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.