Beltway Traffic Jam
The Monday linkfest:
- Dodd Harris writes on complaints that Ashcroft is too overzealous protecting privacy.
- Barry Ritholtz explains why the economy is heating up.
- Spoons agrees with WFB and me that GWB is jumping the gun on 6/30.
- Mark Hasty explains why some guy I’ve never heard of is better than Jim Rome. I agree.
- Venomous Kate went snark hunting over Easter.
- Jen has devised a sick scheme to avoid Beltway traffic.
- Michele Catalano has something she wants to get off her chest.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.