Beltway Traffic Jam
Now that school’s out for summer, traffic is supposed to be noticably dimished. I haven’t yet noticed.
The Thursday linkfest:
- Smash had a good time at a Berkeley peace rally.
- Kevin McGehee, who still doesn’t have any pictures of Mary Kate and Ashley nude, is not the #1 Google search result for Mary Kate and Ashley nude.
- Michelle Malkin offers amusing observations about P.J. O’Rourke, Laura Ingraham, and Lara Flynn Boyle’s chest.
- King of Fools has an interesting solution to warts that, apparently, doesn’t involve Lara Flynn Boyle.
- Jeff Goldstein has some thoughts on al Qaeda, Robert Byrd, and tuna.
- Radley Balko wants you to pick which of several absurd limitations on our liberty isn’t seriously being proposed. Yet.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.