Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest will soon occupy this spot. Feel free to start your linkage now.
- Feddie/Steve discovers that the current Supreme Court justices are really frickin’ old.
- Bill Hobbs notes that the Segway is selling better than expected–whatever that means.
- John Hudock is bemused that MoveOn.org is now blaming Bush for hurricanes.
- Fritz Schrank discovers that “McGreevy” is now an official verb in New Jersey.
- Tiger reflects on how much things have changed since he was in college.
- Dodd Harris reluctantly concludes that one of the major party presidential nominees is “arrogant and asinine.”
- Kevin Aylward unearths another idiotic quotation from Tuhraysah Heinz Kerry.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.
Update (1746): Promised linkage completed.