Monday, August 6, 2007
Time for Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
“Thinking outside the box in it’s fight against over sailboatification, France introduces the LRD (large rubber ducky). In the past, France had unsuccessfully tried the LWB (large wooden badger) in it’s fight against hairy armpitification.”
Actually, it’s not all that it’s quacked up to be.
Low clearance. Duck when you come to this bridge
* The new Stephen King Horror Film: “Peeps”
* With the latest fad in boating, there was suddenly a worldwide shortage of marshmallow
* The invaders await the signal, inside the Trojan Peep
* Of course now the question: Who peeped in the harbor
* “Rubber Ducky, you’re the one. You make bath time so much fun” -The Giant
* The tragic result a rubber duck that got away from a rubber duck race, years ago. It’s been feeding nearly non-stop since then, and AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH… (qwuyujaifuygk)
* Hmmm. That duck is looking a little la’orange to me.
* Aha! It’s Quantum Duck! You see, children, you can identify him by his rather strange call: “Quark, Quark”
* If the pond ripples when a duck farts, I hate to think of what happens with THIS guy.
* The Robot needed a special programming language: Quack Basic
* And if she weighs the same as a duck, she’s a witch.
* Duck tape: For those really BIG projects.
* If you think the duck is big, you should see the egg rolls
* One “Sitting Duck” they won’t mess with
Following his participation in the Thanksgiving parade, the giant Ernie balloon gets ready for his bath.
Rumsfeld: You go to sea with the navy you’ve got.
Shhhhhhhh, Be quite Bob….Godzilla has got to be nearby
Aha! It’s Quantum Duck! You see, children, you can identify him by his rather strange call: “Quark, Quark”
That one actually made me laugh out loud, I’m such a geek.
“Hit it here, Barry!”
Further proof that global warming is making all our harbors warm as bathtubs.
I, for one, welcome our new Peep overlords.
“Fair is fowl, and fowl is fair, hover through the fog and filthy air”
I told you not to piddle in the bathtub
The performance artist beautifully captured the theme of the left avoiding the word ‘Liberal’
You can not blame this on a little innocent experimentation during the 60’s
The ‘Where’s ducky’ series of books failed to find a market similar to ‘Where’s Waldo’
I hate it when people get tired of their rubber ducky, flush it down the toilet and then we are all endangered when they grow to full size
Gore revealed how with enough of these, we could stop the 20 foot waves from washing over Manhattan
Reality spontaneously adjusted to the Kos claim that they were the center
Then the pentagon figured out why the Chinese had been investing in toy technology for so long
Joe bet on #6,the most impressive duck in the race,not figuring it wouldn’t fit under the bridge.
1) Duck Bobbers in the 21st and a Tenth Century (the early, unreleased version).
2) The next movie to be released by Paramount, “Peepers in the Marina” (with the gluttony of toy-to-movies being/have been released, Transformers, Bratz, Clue, etc).
3) If Cheney couldn’t hit that, should we really consider him a hunter?
4) Hillary’s attempting to float her health care reform ideas again.
If you try crossing it with a chicken, you’ll find out Why a Duck.
* Honey, I blew up the duck
* The morning the great cross-Atlantic Experiment began… Could our ancestors have crossed the Atlantic on a rubber duck, and not the Mayflower? We’d soon find out.
* Hay, Baby… How about a quacky?
* Previous attempt at the Gieco Mascot
France prepares gift to be included in foreign-aid package to Libya’s Khaddafi.
The French Army’s new landing craft designed to reflect their true colors.
We bring you an exclusive look at the Greek Navy’s new secret weapon. From the outside, it appears to be a harmless duck, left outside the enemy harbor as a tribute to valiant foes…
Well, we needed to hold up the bridge a few more days, and this ducky was available.
There’s gotta be at least 80 pounds of foie gras over there Jim. You go bag him while I get the food processor.
So that’s why the chicken crossed the road.
“With a name like mangled SNL regulars, it’s got to be funny…”
* Sir Francis!!!! DUCK!!!
* For months, MLB denied that it had anything to do with Donald’s Steriod abuse.
* “I thought you were going to take me HOME, Clive… and what the hell is that thing?”…. ” No, love I told you I’ve got a big DUCK…”
* Duck Season! Wabbit Season! Duck Season! Wabbit Season! Duck Season! Wabbit Season! Duck Season! Wabbit Season!
* Kinky: Using a single feather. An engineering nightmare: using the whole Duck.
* Hello, Duck Factory Inc., this is Howard
* Sid from “Toy Story” had a new nightmare to deal with
AP NEWSWIRE: The first clue in the sudden shortage of yellow dye was discovered today…
Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf unveils the new Obama Duck & Cover Tactic.
When Jill asked Bob to go pick up a rubber on the way home, this wasn’t exactly what she had in mind.
I wuv da smell of vulcanized wubber in da morning. It smells like wictory.
A Salvador Dali-esque variation on the whole square peg/round hole thing.
The French, to their horror, discover that the Bullockornis planei isn’t really extinct after all. And then promptly surrender to it.
Ralphie and the rest of the Parker family are chased by their Christmas dinner’s older brother.
The 800-pound gorilla’s next door neighbor returns home from vacation.
In an effort to keep bridges from toppling down, the government has installed new bridge supports.
Obama’s new defence strategy.
Al-Quaida’s new weapon.
Micheal Jackson’s new disguise.
Covert weapon for National Security.
Quack, quack- L’etat c’est MOI
Australian describing scene: “Is’nt that ducky?”
Australian describing scene: “Isn’t that ducky?”
Make a one-time donation