Thursday, May 27, 2010
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Obama Care is one damned big pill for the American public to swallow.
So explain to me again why Alabama needs a suppository?
Due to budget cuts, the next generation Space Shuttle leaves out such expensive items as wings, or an engine.
Confusion spreads at the unveiling of the new OTB as readers attempt to make sense of the amorphous monstrosity.
Big Pharmacies next great idea. Your lifetimes medicine in one easy to swallow pill!
Obama Reform Condom gets final test… BOHICA
We now know where all the hot air is Congress is collected.
Proof this Administration is flying blind.
“Plug the damn hole” yelled Obama. So NASA is donating a scrapped Shuttle for that mission.
I can’t believe it. Al Gore has finally given up jaunting around the world in a gas-guzzling private jet and now will be using his own hot air for Green power!
Members of the Tea Party have a bitter pill waiting for the MSM come November.
This looks like the opening of another bad Jerry Bruckheimer and Michael Bay picture.
Giant Alien tampon being investigated by Area 51 scientists.
Kim Jong-Il readies elite air force weapon for attack.
An inflatable model of our economy, inflated to twice its original size, since Obama took office.
“Sir, Barney Frank is requesting another private inspection, what should I tell him?”
In the remake of attack of the 50′ woman…
After giving birth to eight children, Kate Gosselin needed something new to satisfy her “cravings.”
Much like the Obama Administration — Large, Overinflated, Full of Gas, and you don’t want to see it sneaking up behind you.
Government officials put finishing touches on the new Monument to Obama’s Ego, otherwise known as the Great Gasbag.
The John Holmes Memorial Condom Display is now open for tourists.
Is that a blimp, or are you just happy to see me?
The solution to the oil spill: the iTampon.
“Is that a drigible, er, digirable, WTF- a blimp!– or are you just glad to see me?”–Lindsay Lohan.
1) As the Gulf oil spill saga continues, the White House can’t put the final touches on its BP executive probe fast enough.
2) BP finally reveals Plan B: “Deep Sea Oil Well Repository 1â€
Uh, ok, now how do we get it through the door?
Finally, a teaching tool sufficiently large to explain the federal deficit and what happens when it goes boom!
3,000,000,000 pounds of s%$ in a 2,999,999,995 pound bag.
Alright, tell me again how this is Bush’s fault?
Wee one, not so much.
An erection lasting longer than four hours? You really don’t want to know what is their “solution” for the problem !
3) Consisting of 25 million metric tons of wax, taking weeks to mold, BP finally introduced its latest underwater rescue vehicle to the public: “The Chuck Norris Deep Sea Oil Well Repositoryâ€
The new and improved “Congress in Session Hot Air Colllector”.
The 2012 Disaster Sanctuary (Order Early)
Why you got to be camera phoning me when im changing?
4) Consisting of 25 million metric tons of wax, taking weeks to mold, BP finally introduced its latest underwater remotely operated vehicle (ROV) to the public: “The Chuck Norris Deep Sea Oil Well Suppository.â€
5) BP finally reveals Plan C: “Deep Sea Oil Well Suppository 1â€
6) Engineers at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) reveal their new transatlantic/trans-dimensional Airbus.
Make a one-time donation
Rand Paul And Others On The Right Denounce Cliven Bundy
‘Militia’ Takes Over Federal Wildlife Refuge
BREAKING: Ammon Bundy Arrested, One Killed, in Confrontation with Police
Cliven Bundy Doesn’t Know When To Shut Up
Morris Dees Fired Under Mysterious Circumstances