Covid Quick Hits
- Via the NYT: How to Think About Covid Data Right Now.
- Via the Atlantic: Omicron Is Forcing Us to Rethink Mild COVID
- Via the AP: Home COVID tests to be covered by insurers starting Saturday
- Via Hot Air: No, the CDC chief didn’t say that 75% of all COVID deaths involved four comorbidities
- Via SFGate: Head of COVID response for UCSF’s ER dept.: ‘I have not intubated a single COVID patient during this Omicron surge’. The piece includes some worthwhile discussion of staffing and isolation policies (and is also discussed in the Atlantic piece above). It also includes the following graph that is worth noting: