Beltway Traffic Jam
The daily linkfest:
- Alex Knapp recreates the scene in the producer’s office as he decides to remake “Oh, God!”
- Herb Ely thinks the CIA is a little slow.
- Key Monk argues for keeping the Electoral College.
- Kate McMillan argues that character and competence aren’t mutually exclusive.
- Barry Ritholtz will be guest hosting CNBC’s Squawk Box tomorrow.
- Dean Esmay wonders why Dave Chapelle gets rich off jokes poor white trash can’t make.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.