If you haven’t been readingthis week, here’s what you’ve missed:
Manhood in the 21st Century (Scott Payne) – We have learned to cease thinking of ourselves as men. That’s a mistake.
- Why We Play Fantasy Football (Jon Stonger) – What is it about drafting an imaginary team in an imaginary league for an imaginary season that gets us so excited?
- The Girls of GenCon 2009 (Dodd Harris) – Here for your enjoyment are a baker’s dozen of the costumed cuties of GenCon 2009.
- Fantasy Football Guide (James Joyner) – Are you ready for some fantasy football?
- Good For What Ales You (Alex Knapp) – We review Delirium Nocturnum Belgian Ale, Boulevard Single Wide IPA, and McChouffe Artisan Style Belgian Ale.
- Obama and the Die of the Tie (James Joyner) – John Kennedy famously killed off the tophat by refusing to wear one to his inauguration. Is Barack Obama helping kill off the necktie?