BELTWAY TRAFFIC JAM
- Dodd Harris thinks it likely that, while President Bush is spending money like a drunken sailor at a half price sale at a whorehouse on payday, any Democratic challenger would spend more.
- The Other Kate offers her predictions on the Iowa Caucuses.
- Jeff Quinton has the SC primary news roundup. What’s with those strikethroughs on all the Gephardt events?
- Tiger is so chillin’, he’s illin’.
- Goldie the Drama Queen wishes to be spanked.
- Miller’s Time has started a linkfest called the Six Pack.
- baldilocks had a case of insomnia so bad that listening to Steve Forbes discuss the economic implications of the Mars venture didn’t help.
- Venomous Kate is not a morning person.
- Laurence Simon posts on a parrot that is not dead. While it should be stiff, bereft of life, and resting in peace, it is in fact a live parrot.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post, which will display below. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use Kevin’s Handy Dandy TrackBack Pinger.
Sorry about the double ping!
Or triple, as the case may be. *blush*
Really, folks, read it three times, it’s almost good and I could use the traffic . . .
well I just want to thank you for the spankage *grin*