Beltway Traffic Jam
The Monday linkfest:
- Taegan Goddard confirms that Bush and Condi are not “an item.”
- Rob Tagorda explains why he’s still backing Bush.
- Dodd Harris shows that fighting terrorism can be a positive sum game.
- Spoons marvels at Drudge headlines.
- Juliette has some thoughts on the nature of evil.
- Mac Thomason hates intrusive site registration policies.
- Steve Bainbridge and Steve “feddie” have decidely differing views on the CSS Hunley.
- Scott Ott parodies Bob Woodward.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.