Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Monday, July 19, 2010
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
“Hey! ‘Knock me over with a feather is just a saying.”
“Dot to Oz. Dot to Oz. What part of ‘Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya …’ did you not hear?”
Construction crews at Ground Zero continue turning up interesting artifacts, last week an 18th century ship, and now this…
Damn that ole Wizzard of Oz….. I clicked my heels three times but I’m still not back in Kansas!
Doesn’t matter where I travel anymore all I ever see are little people.
Excuse me, sir, I’m looking for Barack Obama. Someone told me he not only needed a heart, but also a brain.
I hope this isn’t Washington, D.C., cause a very wicked witch lives in the White House.
Foot Fetishists gather at the XIV annual convention being held at the “foot” of Capitol Hill.
1) As the housing market continues to bottom out, it claims yet another victim.
2) With bank foreclosures on the rise once again, economists agree, the other shoe has finally dropped in the housing market.
3) In retrospective, perhaps it was not such a good idea for the Obama administration to use a giant ‘Wicked Witch of the East’ Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon to illustrate its efforts to re-inflate the housing bubble.
4) In retrospect, perhaps it was not such a good idea for the Obama administration to use a giant ‘Wicked Witch of the East’ Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon to illustrate its efforts to re-inflate the housing bubble.
5) “Oh look, Toto. We landed on that witch who was trying to neuter you.”
6) Turns out using a giant ‘Wicked Witch of the East’ Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon to illustrate the Obama administration’s efforts to re-inflate the housing bubble was not such a good idea after all.
7) ‘Spanx’ rolls out its new product line for the ‘Full-Figured Supernatural Plus Size Woman’.
Apparently Dorothy fainted after encountering all those men with NO brains, NO hearts, and NO courage — poor dear, she was in Congress, not Oz.
“Mom, is that Lady Gaga?”
8) Looks like another conservative blogger, Andrew Breitbart, hatch job.
9) The citizens of Muchkinville cautiously gathered around knowing things are not always like they seem in the land of OZ. After all, it could be another conservative blogger, Andrew Breitbart, hatch job.
10) “Judging by the cause of death,” said the Coroner of Munchkin land. “It looks like she used to work for the Obama administration.”
11) As news of another victim of right wing media hits the streets, everybody thought: It looks like the work of conservative blogger, Andrew Breitbart.
12) As the citizens of Munchkin land helplessly looked on, Mayor Obama throws another victim of the rightwing media under a house without further ado.
13) “She is positively, absolutely a victim of conservative blogger, Andrew Breitbart,” the Coroner of Munchkin land declared.
[…] I Don’t Think We’re In Kansas Anymore Edition OTB Caption ContestTM is now […]
Make a one-time donation
OTB Caption Contest Winners
OTB Caption Contest
Caption Contest Winners