Thursday, April 10, 2008
Time for the Thursday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Monday PM
Radon surveys in the Altai Region are being conducted by local radiation protection authorities, but the only discovery to date is that beer is preferred over vodka when the Sauna-mobile is parked on uranium-rich granites.
Have sauna, will travel.
When Keebler elves drink from the Potomac
It was just an old wife’s tale that drinking large quantities of beer was a cure for having four nipples.
Photos of Larry Craig’s camping trip with ex Governor Jim McGreevy and another unidentified man have surfaced, according to Esquire Magazine.
After the Democrats swept the 2008 elections, Karl Rove felt the need to take it easy for a while.
Cast and crew of OTB prepare for another hard day at the office 🙂
I’m not blogging …. I thought you were blogging? No, I’m not blogging.
California, Here I Come
Right back where I started from
where bowers of flowers
bloom in the spring
each morning at dawning
birdies sing at everything
a sunkisted miss said don’t be late
that’s why I can hardly wait
open up that golden gate
California, Here I Come
G.W.O.T. Obama style!
It’s noon somewhere!
Furlough for John McCain’s “Straight Talk Express”
With the election now over …. Clinton, Obama, and McCain all share a beer and a hearty laugh.
You know this isn’t in America because there are no guns.
Yep, the fat one has definitely been hunting with Cheney before.
How Jethro Clampett squandered his oil money trust . . .
John, I know Frank here wants to drop out of the election. Please, for Gods sake, don’t let him throw in the towel.
Yet another meeting of the Lapel Pin Patriots Society…
Larry, Moe & Curly … the lost tapes.
The great word hunters return from the blogosphere.
Thanks for the HM last week – Elliot
Some scientists are still trying to prove global warming.
Wanting to prove themselves capable of governing, the DNC sends special operatives into Waziristan to capture bin Laden.
Democrat Superdelegates caucus for the serious task of selecting the Democrat nominee.
The Olympic torch relay takes yet another detour.
Hillary’s “Good Ol’ Boys” await Obama motorcade.
* What do you mean “Is that your spare tire?”?
* Yeah, just a towel…
* Does this make me look fat?
* The last thing Geraldine Ferraro remembers seeing before waking up and saying “If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position.”
* Sign up now for the “Ron Paul Weekend Getaway”. (not officially endorsed by Ron Paul or his campaign)
* Russian “Silver Bullet” Roulette. Two glasses of beer and one that looks a lot like beer. If you can drink all three glasses, you win!
* Two men were arrested today in the stabbing murder of Rush Limbaugh. The two men claim this photo proves Limbaugh, high on drugs and alcohol, was stabbing himself for fun. Officials claim the photo is phony, “You can tell that’s not Limbaugh… the guy in the photo is too skinny”.
* Congressional leaders negotiate with Telcomm executives to resolve their differences over FISA.
* “What does ‘Not Potable’ mean?”
In other news, CNN reporters sought out typical Pennsylvanians to ask about Barak Obama’s latest speech.
Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
And the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day
Home, home on the range …
With overcrowding due to increased demand, Darwin’s Waiting Room adds a back porch and drink service.
Rev. Wright’s new neighbors welcome him to the hood.
Obama neglected to mention the BITTER working class who were CLINGING to DRINK!
Another day on the Clinton campaign bus in PA.
“Us bitter working-class voters are about to lock and load. Better pray.”
“Wieners Steamed In Beer.”
“A Pitcher Is Worth A Thousand Words.”
Fitness the Movie.
Jimmy Carter and his International Surrender Institute delegation. Arrive in Damascus, for their talks with Baby Asshat.
Let me tell ya, Bella Vista Village has more amenities than ….
I’m too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt …
So sexy it hurts
Make a one-time donation
Caption Contest Winners
Big Bang ‘Inflation’ Theory Proved