END OF YEAR LISTS
As another year winds down, it’s time for reflection. Or, for those of us too lazy to reflect, compiling lists of the reflections of others:
- Stephen Green has assembled a list of 50 predictions for 2004 along with a much shorter 2003 Year in Review.
- Mark the Pundit has his own predictions.
- As does Dean Esmay.
- Tim Blair is too lazy to make predictions himself, but wants you to make some in his comments section.
- John Hawkins presents The 10 Worst Quotes From The Democratic Underground For 2003.
- Kevin Aylward gives us a year-end Bonfire of the Vanities, including a
BestWorst of 2003 roundup. He even manages to find the one bad OTB post from the year.
- Hugh Hewitt and the rest of the NRO gang have lists as well.
- Venomous Kate has a slightly different kind of list.
- Chan Eddy makes predictions, some about the blogosphere.
If you have a list of your own, feel free to send a TrackBack (which will display on the main page below) or link it in the comments section.