If you haven’t been reading Manzine this week, here’s what you’ve missed:
- James Bond Ruined the Martini Sean Connery’s Bond was the essence of cool. But he drank lousy martinis.
- Steakhouse Steak at Home You don’t need to spend $40 at a premium steakhouse to enjoy delicious steaks. Here’s how to do it in your own kitchen.
- Man Laws That Should be Repealed Remember those commercials in which athletes and actors sat around a table discussing questions about manhood such as whether it’s permissible to put lime in one’s beer?
- Margaritas: Skip the Blender Booze in the blender may render a frozen concoction. But it won’t be a real margarita.
- What is an American Car, Anyway? Chrysler has been sold to Fiat and GM has gone bankrupt. But the American auto industry is alive and well.
- 10 Manliest John Wayne Quotes You could do worse than John Wayne as your role model for manliness.
- Real Men: Harald Hardrada He fought in Sicily and Bulgaria, and visited Jerusalem. He married a Russian princess, and ruled as a Norwegian King. He died a thousand miles away from Byzantium and Kiev, fighting on the shores of England.
We’ve also started a sideblog, which shares a name with the title of this post, for shorter posts:
Let us know what you’d like to read about and we’ll try to write about it.
If we attack Iran, does that mean Bitsy can be a real man? (while staying safely at home, of course)