Opossum Causes Bar Fire
A false positive on a Google News vanity search alert which is nonetheless interesting:
Owner: Opossum may have caused fire that closed Roxanne’s bar (South Florida Sun-Sentinel)
A bar on the rise is temporarily out of business after a fire damaged the building Monday, possibly because an opossum chewed on electrical wires, the bar’s owner said.
“I’m upset,” James Joyner, 63, said. “The way it’s all smoked up, it looks like it’s totaled. All I can say is that I can’t tell what kind of liquor there is in there because the bottles are all blackened.”
I hate it when that happens.