Beltway Traffic Jam
Still telecommuting, although I did make a sojourn into the office today.
The Tuesday linkage:
- David Pinto blogs Opening Day.
- Armed Liberal thinks electronic voting is stupid.
- Kevin Aylward chronicles Britney Spears and bikini clad simulated porn.
- Apparently, the Letter of the Day is “J.”
- Steve Bainbridge believes anti-Catholicism is the last acceptable bastion of bigotry.
- Julian Sanchez demonstrates that the service economy makes us happy.
- Stephen Green notes that negative ads work.
- Michael J. Totten has a new article in TCS.
- Dean Esmay wants to privatize Mars.
- Bill Quick reports that pink is now a gang color. No wonder they get into so many fights.
- Steven Taylor hates comment spam.
To join in, send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below.