Beltway Traffic Jam
My last day telecommuting for a bit. Back to the office and traffic tomorrow. Possibly having lunch with Cam Edwards as well.
The Tuesday linkfest:
- Kate McMillan contends that Alanis Morisette’s pseduo nudity had more to do with Canadian sense of inferiority than censorship.
- Kevin Aylward has the Bonfire of the Vanities back on Wizbang.
- Steve Verdon reports that Al Franken’s show “isn’t very good.”
- Jeff Jarvis wonders whether bloggers could win Pulitizers.
- Spoons explains why GWB is JFK.
- Atrios spots an amusing–and fast–Andrew Sullivan flip-flop.
- Bill has a caption contest at INDC.
- Jen has decorated her site in some hideous plaid in celebration of a bastardized version of St. Patrick’s Day.
- Matt Welch posts on paying child support for someone else’s kids.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.