Beltway Traffic Jam
The end of the week is here, along with the Friday linkfest:
- Steve Bainbridge reports on a college torn being its socialist roots and its desire to be PC.
- Megan McArdle has some thoughts on pots, kettles, and patriotism.
- Jeff Quinton brags on the pride of Anderson, South Carolina.
- James Owens has found a new variation on an old game.
- Seldom wants to use his Clue Howitzer on PETA.
- Dodd Harris needs entries for his caption contest by tomorrow night.
- Steven Taylor wonders how one qualifies to be a partisan hack.
To join in, link and send a TrackBack to this post. If your blog doesn’t automatically generate one, use the Send TrackBack feature below. For more information, see this post.