Monday, February 4, 2008
Time for the Monday OTB Caption ContestTM
Winners will be announced Thursday PM
Spoiler Huckabee keeps seeing his shadow.
* John’s DT’s are just getting worse. After seeing a giant mouse and a giant duck (With no pants) at Disneyworld, he traveled north to get away from them, and found himself being attacked by a giant woodchuck.
* So, let me see here… we’re supposed to have faith in someone who’s afraid of his own shadow?
* The 35 Klieg lights caused problems with his shadow.
* Daddy, how do we know we got the right groundhog?
* Well, HE can certainly chuck more wood than most….
* The woodchuck later went on to make a hat for Hillary Clinton, being the only woodchuck large enough to cover her swollen head
* Woody here, for “Rogaine”. Have you ever seen a bald woodchuck?
Seeing the buxom blond in the crowd, Phil thought to himself…‘a groundhog would, if a groundhog could.’
Bill Clinton meets voters as he stumps for his wife, Hillary.
1. “Veni, vidi, vici, then I went back into my hole.”
2. “You like me! You really like me!”
3. “Can’t a guy get some shut eye around here?”
4. “I predict another four months of the WGA strike.”
5. “I’m a rock star, baby!”
6. “Hey Bill, jealous?”
Puxatawney Phil hopes to score a $400 Edwards haircut for spring.
Woodchuck photo is cropped at the bottom to omit his “woody”. This being a family-friendly blog and all.
Congress decided to hold hearings on allegations of groundhog steroid abuse.
Code Pink’s costumes are getting stranger and stranger!
Oh no. The ground hog saw himself on camera so we get six more weeks of primaries.
Is that Ron Paul trying to sneak into the debate?
I usually hate sequels, but Bill Murray looks pretty good in that costume.
Bill showed up looking for beaver, disappointed to find only wood.
Another %$#$^$*!@! illegal immigrant!
Bill Murray’s biggest fan.
Did someone say “sausage”? Oink, oink.
The paparazzi can’t get enough of Paris Hilton’s beaver.
“You put Basil in the ratatouille?”
“Sniff, does anyone smell smoke?”
“Stay away from the the brown acid.”
After months of negotation, FOX decided to allow Phil to be referred to on air as a ‘groundhog’ provided the spot began with a Parental Advisory Warning.
Suddenly realizing she had mistakenly stumbled into a PETA rally, Jan wished she hadn’t used real groundhog pelts for her costume.
Mr. Gere could not be reached for comment.
Alvin continued to deny that he had ever taken Chipmunk Growth Hormone.
Phil was quietly pleased that Ed Rendell made sure no identification was required to vote in Pennsylvania.
*** Cloverfield Spoiler Alert ***
Confused by the bright lights, Helen Thomas attends the wrong press conference.
Yo…Freddy….ya want some of this….
After Elmo removed his beer goggles …. he realized he also needed to visit the optometrist.
“Only The Shadow Knows”
“If The Gloves Don’t Fit You Must Acquit.”
“Suspects Go Under Ground In Rodent Roid Sting!”
Stuck on a locked floor, and left only with lithium (instead of crystal meth). Ever the trooper …. Britney insists on rehearsing for the Grammy’s.
Ron Jeremey’s agent said “communication problems” caused the hedgehog to show up for a groundhog day event.
“Hamster dance? We don’t need no stinkin’ hamster dance.”
Fersboo saw his shadow thus he will likely continue to hibernate until the 2012 primary season. He could be heard muttering that “its going to be a cold, cold 4 years”.
“Stop calling us Wood-chuck’abee!”
“What’s a guy gotta do to get some friggin cheese in this place?!?”
“I am a metrosexual groundhog. Romney’s nails, Edward’s hair, Obama’s teeth … albeit McCain’s paunch.”
This is Bob. Bob was doing very well for himself. He had a new confident standing. A swelling of pride.
Then, the side effects kicked in.
Make a one-time donation
Gary Cohn Resigns as Trump Economic Advisor
Rex TIllerson Throws Trump Under The Bus Over Charlottesville Response
2010 NFL Draft Grades
Larry Kudlow Trump’s Next Economic Advisor
Another Professor Fired After Another Stupid Tweet